I hope you are all doing safe and sound, living through this experience with curiosity and enjoying all the good things it is bringing to us all.
I would like to thank you for all your lovely messages and checking-in: they helped me feel valuable and connected, and know I am not alone in these challenging times. I have been through a strong emotional rollercoaster the past last weeks; from meeting my fears and demons and embracing my sorrow, to laughing an immense lot and finding moments of deep inner peace. We are all in this together.
But the time has finally come that I am making this decision happily from my heart; as of next week Respirit Pilates is going online and we will guide your Pilates practice on the mat, streaming live.
I am grateful for my teachers that they can spare some time within their up-side-down daily schedule with family around, and also for Lena who will also be back to reinforce us in this experiment.
Here you are the practicalities:
• For the moment we will offer open level classes. We will guide you to the average level of those present in the class and give you some modifications as much as it is possible under the circumstances.
• You will need a calm corner with fresh air and a mat for yourself. Please prepare some accessories; a chair with back rest, a towel and anything serving as weights in your hand (bottle of water, pack of rice, etc. 0.5-1kg), so that we can enjoy some fun variations every now and then J
• You can stream the classes on any device through the free Zoom application; download it and check the audio function beforehand.
• As of tomorrow you can register into the classes via Mindbody at latest 60 minutes before the class and we will send you a link to the live stream 15 minutes before the start.
• We will need minimum 4 people into each class; below that number we retain the right to cancel.
• Please make sure your email address is updated within your profile in Mindbody and that you allow the system to send you auto-emails. If you do not get the link, please check your junk folder, too.
• You can either use your existing mat cards or purchase any of our new online pricing options: 10 sessions for 100€ or a drop-in for 15€.
This will be a new experience for many of us; learning new technologies, new ways of teaching and secrets of our bodies, as well as letting others closer to us as we peak into each other`s private life a bit. Let`s face it together with grace and compassion. I cannot wait to seeing your happy faces again.
I truly appreciate all your continuing support through this challenging time. Let`s have faith that we will get out stronger on the other side, both individually and as a our loved Respirit community together.
I wish you good health; feel safe and stay strong.